Erm, 'Adventurous' New Partners

After coming out of the blocks like usain bolt on speed and heading for "classics" status, this thread has shuddered to a somewhat disappointing halt.

The great and good of BM demand answers to so many questions. Now.

After coming out of the blocks like usain bolt on speed and heading for "classics" status, this thread has shuddered to a somewhat disappointing halt.

The great and good of BM demand answers to so many questions. Now.
Jots is recovering after she left his arsehole looking like a bowl of heinz spaghetti. As soon as the stitches are out he's going back for round 2.

The truth? Ok.

We met, we had dinner, we went to her house. The toys came out. Fun ensued. It took me an hour in the bath to wash her smell off me.

I've decided to keep our girl at arm's length for a while because she's since told me she loves me and I am frightened.

The truth? Ok.

We met, we had dinner, we went to her house. The toys came out. Fun ensued. It took me an hour in the bath to wash her smell off me.

I've decided to keep our girl at arm's length for a while because she's since told me she loves me and I am frightened.

Should have used wire brush and Dettol, 5 minutes tops.

The truth? Ok.

Ha ha, got to love a mentalist - much easier to attract than get rid of in my experience!

The truth? Ok.

Maybe you just misheard. Maybe she said "I glove you?"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.