Escape Lounge Manchester Airport

Used to get in free with my works diners card and then we changed to American Express. No more airport lounges for me. The free booze was always my favourite part.

Never quite got round to trying the lounges.

My airport tip though is to take vodka in the small clear bottles you can get from supermarkets to fly with, buy a bottle of coke in the airport and mix accordingly. Saves £20 or so while in the air.

It's not a free bar is it? Aside from it being quieter than the main airport what's so good about it?
It is a free bar.
Although when I was there last month there was only one lady serving who must have been in her 70's so you're unlikely to get through enough drink to get pissed.

The bar is free, but you do have to pay for certain premium spirits and champagne, well worth the money when you consider 5 pints is probably over £20. We used to get lounge access for the year through credit card but now with avios it's built into the flights.

It's not a free bar is it? Aside from it being quieter than the main airport what's so good about it?
Once you pay your £21everything is free except champers and premier liquors and spirits .Bottled lager Guiness John Smiths in the fridge just help yourself .well stocked bar with good choice of wine and spirits .plenty of hot snacks ect .plus free newspapers to read well worth the dosh

If you get there before 10 you can have the breakfast menu with bloody Marys and wait it out until after 11 and get the lunch menu too. There are plenty of butties that can be stuffed into the Mrs handbag for the plane.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.