Escape Lounge Ringway Airport

cyberblue

Not been in for a while as the service and standard went downhill and some of the staff were up thete own arses
The lounges now been upgraded and are being run "in house " instead of being contracted out
At £26 ish per person if you in for 3 hours can work out good value

Be interested to hear people's views, flying late afternoon rather than usual early morning in October to Rhodes Greece rather than the short hop to Middleton and thinking of giving it a go in terminal 2.

Went last week on way to Santorini, was ok, food nothing spectacular but it’s ok for a few drinks in relaxing atmosphere

Be interested to hear people's views, flying late afternoon rather than usual early morning in October to Rhodes Greece rather than the short hop to Middleton and thinking of giving it a go in terminal 2.
If you aim on having 5 pints or 4 glasses of wine or 3 or 4 shorts and somet to eat in the bars down stairs it well worth giving it a go
Used them all the time for donkeys years .Must have had a few complaints for them to get rid of the company running it

Anything that makes your trip a tad more bearable in the truly miserable shit hole that is Manchester Airport is worth it.
I use them a lot as I travel on business on a regular basis. The Escape Lounge has started to attract the great unwashed and
scousers these days - so be wary. The Aspire Lounge directly opposite it in T1 is a much better bet in my opinion.
Much bigger, better food and more staff.

Anything that makes your trip a tad more bearable in the truly miserable shit hole that is Manchester Airport is worth it.
I use them a lot as I travel on business on a regular basis. The Escape Lounge has started to attract the great unwashed and
scousers these days - so be wary. The Aspire Lounge directly opposite it in T1 is a much better bet in my opinion.

Manchester airport is far better than the scouse one. That really is a shit place from top to bottom with surly staff to boot.

Not been in for a while as the service and standard went downhill and some of the staff were up thete own arses
The lounges now been upgraded and are being run "in house " instead of being contracted out
At £26 ish per person if you in for 3 hours can work out good value

My leaving present at work when I emigrated was a ticket to the lounge. Had to admit I had never heard of it. Arrived 3 hours before at the check-in desk to be first in line which I was. Raced to the lounge and as i was flying to Boston via Iceland on a no frills Iceland Air plane I ate as i arrived and then just before leaving and had 7 bottles of beer in between. Certainly got value for how much it cost!
What was weird was leaving the so quiet lounge and then walking through the terminal and hearing the noise and bodies everywhere just felt like I had been in another world for a few hours.

Manchester airport is far better than the scouse one. That really is a shit place from top to bottom with surly staff to boot.
Flew from Leeds a couple of weeks ago, worked out even with fuel cheaper & more pleasant than Manchester only problem was coming back over the M62, it was like the middle of winter mist/fog etc.

Unfortunately we will have to agree to disagree on this one.
Manchester airport is a complete disgrace of an airport.
Terminal 3 is truly third world.
At all of the terminals the security staff act like they are the Gestapo.
The queues to get through security are completely unacceptable.
Whilst Liverpool airport is smaller it is a much more efficient place than Manchester.
Manchester airport is an embarrassment to the city of Manchester - it really is.

Unfortunately that was my last experience, charge for the shorts, bottles of beer and wine free, food pretty abysmal. Had to stand up as people put bags and kids on seats. For £52 I could have eaten well and had a few drinks in one of the restaurants.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.