ESFA Cup Final Old trafford?

BlueTillDeath

The under 15s national equivilent of the Fa Cup Final was set up yesterday when our ow stockport boys beat South London Boys 5-4 on pens.. and they will play Warrington boys who beat barnet 2-1 in normal time, so its good to see the north west completley dominating the kids trophy but one question. Will anoybody be going, i commented on stockports underdog run in this competition before but now they have made sure they are the first stocky team to get to in since 1948 and in that two legged tie there were crowds of 50,000 between them at anfield and edgeley park. My lad plays for stokport so i thought id give them a mention

went to a Stockport boys match once at Edgeley Park years ago.Stockport had a right back
who was head and shoulders above the rest,he went on to play for city and oldham.Paul Warhurst was his name,its great when you spot a player young and they then go on to be a pro.
is there any lads likely to make it blue till death ?

well if i get the details of the date i will tell you
the keeper did well in the semi but they have a few players who play for county and macc and one at city and blackburn
pretty sure one of them will make it pal

Last few years we've hosted the ESFA Cup Final. Dunno why we aren't this year, maybe the state of our pitch means there'll be a minimum of extra games on it this year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.