ESPN soccernet in Australia

allyboy

Just watched Shaka Hislop and Stuart Robson slate us on ESPN over here.

They reckon Mancini is buying players at will, and then hoping they will form their own system instead of having a system first and buying the palyers to suit that system.

They also reckon he is buying 2 teams and will play a big rotation between 2 first teams for cups and league and that is the recipe for disaster and has never worked.

Basically saying we haven't got a clue..

TWUNTS. We'll see. Tick Tock.

We have put ourselves up there to be shot at and everyone is having a pop, we just have to prove them wrong on the pitch, I have every confidence that Mancini and the staff know what they are doing.

mcfc83 said:
We have put ourselves up there to be shot at and everyone is having a pop, we just have to prove them wrong on the pitch, I have "some" confidence that Mancini and the staff know what they are doing.

allyboy said:
Just watched Shaka Hislop and Stuart Robson slate us on ESPN over here.

They reckon Mancini is buying players at will, and then hoping they will form their own system instead of having a system first and buying the palyers to suit that system.

They also reckon he is buying 2 teams and will play a big rotation between 2 first teams for cups and league and that is the recipe for disaster and has never worked.

Basically saying we haven't got a clue..

TWUNTS. We'll see. Tick Tock.

Who????

Oh yeah thats right that guy that won fuck all at 5 different clubs and the other guy that spent 5 years at Arsenal where he won fuck all.

Personally I'm more intrested in what my fellow fans think and the club staff rather then 2 nobodies that didn't even win a small trophy in their career

That prick Stuart Robson really has not got a clue, another example of an ex-pro who makes it up.

He was the pundit before a Holland game at the world cup and he spent the build up telling viewers how Kuyt plays as the loan striker.

He is a joke.

watched it as well, shaka said it was stupid paying 19m on a defender. didnt mension the 30m the rags spent on rio. they also said we payed way to much for silva, yaya, kalarov, milner if we get him. Hope we prove them all wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.