Esquire Aguero so much cooler than Dandruff Joe

mcfcinprague

Team supported
Manchester City since 1962
Aguero filming for Hugo Boss with YaYa Garcia and Nasri

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzwG9VdpJJ0[/youtube]

The most sexiest squad in the PL. Mind you, Garcia won't be skint after finishing playing football.. They should add Kolarov and Silva in that video too :)

As the comment on youtube says, I can't imagine the rags doing it, or Liverpool with Skrtel & Co..

Oh great, as if it wasn't enough with Mrs P telling how gorgeous Kun is every other day, now she got Garcia as well.

......looks like I'm making my own tea tonight..... ;^]

Cielo Azzurro said:
The most sexiest squad in the PL. Mind you, Garcia won't be skint after finishing playing football.. They should add Kolarov and Silva in that video too :)

As the comment on youtube says, I can't imagine the rags doing it, or Liverpool with Skrtel & Co..

Ha. Throw in Rooney, Scholes and Agger and Hammer Films would come a-knocking.

Eccles Blue said:
mcfcinprague said:
Aguero filming for Hugo Boss with YaYa Garcia and Nasri

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzwG9VdpJJ0[/youtube]

Be much better if Ya Ya's clothes fitted him properly :-) but apart from that it is a good advert made even better by the music!!

They still think we have SWP on the books. That was SWP's coat Yaya was trying to get in, and could Garcia fasten the buttons on that coat? If that's the best of Hugo Boss I'm sticking to Matalan!

Cielo Azzurro said:

I heard Paul Smith is to use Wayne Rooney, Rio Ferdinand, Johnjo Shelvy and Jay Spearing for their next ad campaign. They're a bunch if very handsome men! LOL!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.