Etihad Airways discount?

Bentheblue

Do season card holders still get 10% discount of Etihad flights and if so what is the promotion code? Cheers.
Apologies if this is not the right forum.

I'm certain you only get the discount if you buy the higher priced tickets, the cheaper ones don't give you any flexibility without cost. I'm flying back on the 13th the day of the BM game and it will cost me around $400 to change the flights if I want to go to the game.
Not paying that and hoping to see the game live on TV at Abu Dhabi airport as I have a 7 hour layover there.

spotted today that Etihad giving 40% off flights because of the title win. Got some return flights from Manchester to Abu Dhabi for £300 return.

Just booked some flights now and saved £200 on what we were going to pay. Wish we'd win the league every time Im booking a holiday

the whole thing is a con, flown Etihad for 5 years and at gold member state because I fly regular with work.

Etihad once was a great airline to use with great benefits, now that they have a good customer base they have piled it on and don't give two hoots about customer relations.

any discounts are a con, its only on the highest bracket of fares. I looked in to the recent 40% off for MCFC champions, none of flights where remotely suitable..

may I recommend Qatar or even emirates.

Booked with them a couple of months ago to go to Australia in August. There was no promotion related to City at the time but I found a 10% off discount code off the web. Just checked now and the flights are quite a bit more expensive. I don't believe there is ever a promotion via City that you can't get elsewhere.

Booked with them a couple of months ago to go to Australia in August. There was no promotion related to City at the time but I found a 10% off discount code off the web. Just checked now and the flights are quite a bit more expensive. I don't believe there is ever a promotion via City that you can't get elsewhere.

To be fair flights do tend to get more expensive the nearer to departure so this might be the reason for the increase

I got 10% discount flying back from Kuala Lumpur to Manchester in January. Phone customer services to get the prom code. It does change from time to time.

the whole thing is a con, flown Etihad for 5 years and at gold member state because I fly regular with work.

Etihad once was a great airline to use with great benefits, now that they have a good customer base they have piled it on and don't give two hoots about customer relations.

any discounts are a con, its only on the highest bracket of fares. I looked in to the recent 40% off for MCFC champions, none of flights where remotely suitable..

may I recommend Qatar or even emirates.

I switched to Etihad after the takeover and I agree they have really piled it on recently. I've been looking at flights online back to Manchester next month and they have been generally around 50% more than Qatar and Emirates, so I was just about to ditch them but I've just got a fairly good deal out of KL.
Blind loyalty at times with me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.