Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

Don’t usually waste much time on twitter but came across this……..

5 minutes to go 3-0 up and they are leaving, man city you don't deserve anything

The blokes a prize thick Geordie prick. He's posted a picture obviously pre kick off or at half time saying "Empty seats a disgrace" when anyone who was there saw it was full. It shows how the media and a few gobby idiots constantly posting such drivel brainwashes the thick in society.

The blokes a prize thick Geordie prick. He's posted a picture obviously pre kick off or at half time saying "Empty seats a disgrace" when anyone who was there saw it was full. It shows how the media and a few gobby idiots constantly posting such drivel brainwashes the thick in society.

back of my mind was the thought had some prick filmed it to shit stir.

still though, i could even see the early leavers from 115, it has got that bad that i was walking along the row of seats on 89 mins to get the pep cigar banner to wave at the end. As i walked along i apologised and shouted "im not leaving early" !

Paulchapo. Laugh at the banality of the argument. It’s the only stick they have let to beat us with. They were spanked and it hurts. Barcode fans lecturing Blues on the necessity to support the team. The irony is brilliant given the history of their crowds.

understand young kids and people struggling so might have to leave, but that im afraid isnt the description that fits the majority we see going.

But the again we have the "ive paid for my ticket so will leave when i want"
My mate stayed until the end, and he had to be up at 5am this morning for his flight back home......to Brisbane!

My mate stayed until the end, and he had to be up at 5am this morning for his flight back home......to Brisbane!

In their defence a lot of the early leavers are trying to get to the pub earlier down the road so they dont have to queue up at the bar, why dont city do something about the bar staffing at the pubs hahaha

I always leave when injury time is announced unless it is more than three minutes, backfired on me yesterday but usually I miss nothing.

The reason is the Gods awful Metrolink, which as is happens ran like clockwork yesterday apart from the usual single unit to Altrincham and doubles everywhere else.

METROLINK you tits there are thousands of City fans who live to the South of the city.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.