Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

I always leave when injury time is announced unless it is more than three minutes, backfired on me yesterday but usually I miss nothing.

The reason is the Gods awful Metrolink, which as is happens ran like clockwork yesterday apart from the usual single unit to Altrincham and doubles everywhere else.

METROLINK you tits there are thousands of City fans who live to the South of the city.
May I ask, do you still leave if the game is 1-1 or we are only 1-0 up or we are 2-1 down etc...

I always leave when injury time is announced unless it is more than three minutes, backfired on me yesterday but usually I miss nothing.

The reason is the Gods awful Metrolink, which as is happens ran like clockwork yesterday apart from the usual single unit to Altrincham and doubles everywhere else.

METROLINK you tits there are thousands of City fans who live to the South of the city.

i have never use the metrolink, there must be good bits about it but on the whole looks expensive & unreliable

I was in 220 yesterday, 2 blokes sat 3 seats from me arrived about 10 minutes after kick off, they left there seats 15 minutes later and returned on 57 minutes ( I know it was 57 minutes, I said to my son these pricks are back) they left on 82 minutes, I was fucked off having to keep standing up to let them pass, why do they bother, they contribute nothing to the atmosphere, I know it's there money and they can do what they want but surely you can sit down/stand up for 90 minutes, get your monies worth, why people choose to drink that cats piss on offer at the stadium rather than watching pure poetry football totally baffles me.

not sure what minute of the game that is but its shocking, fk me are we that desperate to avoid exaggerated travel issues. Five nil to got top by 3 and boost GD. Should have been full at the end bar ones who had their wife in maternity.

it’s season ticket holders who go to games out of habit or they’ve got used to leaving early.

champions league games it’s not an issue as those same ticket holders don’t attend most of the time

Given this is the atmosphere thread, how about Silence is Golden for Phil??? ;)

He's our Phil Foden
Foden
He was born a blue

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.