Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

I couldn’t understand either. Great day though
Loads in our end as good gold though. My dad was in their end with his mate and they were brilliant with them. Believe they where arseholes at the cup tie at their place a year later though.

Loads in our end as good gold though. My dad was in their end with his mate and they were brilliant with them. Believe they where arseholes at the cup tie at their place a year later though.
I was at both games.
And the trouble at the FA Cup game at SJP in 1977 was just standard for a big match in the 70s.
Scrapping before,during and after the match. As a young guy then it didn't really bother me, I was handy with my fists and feet in those days,and if the shit hit the fan I could also leg it if the situation called for it.
Although I did cheat a little bit after the game by walking alongside a copper with the biggest police dog you could imagine.
Non of the horse punchers wanted to have a go at a wolf on a long lead.

Is it my fading memory or do I remember 11,000 crowds at Newcastle?
My mate was on holiday in 1999 I think, when we were in the third division and he got talking to a Newcastle who was boasting that they were the best fans in the country, my mate reminded him that they had had 10,000 at one of their games in the old second division and when he told that he was a City fan he then admitted that City fans were indeed probably the most loyal of supporters. You wouldn’t get them admiring that now.

Just give us our own end at a reasonable price and trust me the atmosphere will change big time ....sick of saying it ffs
We were given a new tier about with loads of space and season tickets at a good price but loads of people aren’t interested up there. Not sure why an end would be different without really good organisation tbh.

The Ya Ya/Kolo song is a good example. If Halland arrives we could use this for him and Foden. Halland being the high one, Foden the low one in the song. A bit of a piss take that could work with tweaking.
That's utter shite and belongs at the darts. Seriously no wonder our atmosphere gets slagged off with shouts like this!!!

That's utter shite and belongs at the darts. Seriously no wonder our atmosphere gets slagged off with shouts like this!!!

Get a sense of humour dickwad. If somebody suggested the Ya Ya/Kolo song first on here you'd have been livid. As for atmosphere I'm in the standing section of the south stand singing as loud as possible while miserable fuckers like you stand looking at their phones and chatting shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.