Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

Exactly this. Reminded me of Sideshow Bob standing on rake after rake...

I know its deadly serious & we should be banned from football for such a vicious attack on a poor little keeper but I cant watch it now without laughing out loud, the way everytime someone accidently bumps into him or runs past him he holds his head even more like its really hurting & then the lad runs in from the right looking at his phone & skittles the steward :-)
& before anyone tells me I am a disgrace I do think the bloke that pushed the keeper to start with should be dealt with it was a stupid thing to do but the rest as far as I can see are just accidental.

Weird how people perceive things differently. I thought the atmosphere was extremely poor yesterday. The first ten minutes were just a mix of different songs going on at once and that stopped songs going around the stadium, and that then became a habit. There was lots of roaring but hardly any proper singing.

You thought the atmosphere was poor?

Give over Dave - it went a bit quiet when they scored but was decent until we scored and then it was fucking fantastic where i was until the end.
The fact radio commentators and other media reporters says it was fantastic gives you a bit of a clue. They NEVER normally report on our atmosphere unless its to criticise.

The Aston Villa Correspondent for The Athletic tweeted he had never seen a ground erupt like that before

He's the Aston Villa correspondent, of course they haven't.

Yesterday was probably the biggest game they have played for 30 years outside of also losing to us at Wembley.

You sold your soul, and won...no wait...

Started off well, went quiet way too quickly when the team needed a lift, understandably went silent when we went 2 down but after gundogan's first the crowd played their part. Wasn't a lot of songs being sung but it didn't need them it was more pure roaring the team on, the "come on!" "well in!" etc that was being screamed created a wall of noise that encouraged the players just as much as a song.

Special fuck you to the people that bailed before Fernandinho's little goodbye presentation, the man deserved an extra 10 minutes of appreciation from every single person in the ground for the phenomenal 9 years he's given us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.