Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

It’s

obviously a problem if the most important person in the club feels the need to point it out in a post match interview that wasnt pressing the issue

the club should address it directly with the fans , start engaging with them instead of the manager calling them out

can someone who is on city matters disclose what is the clubs stance on poor atmosphere and early leavers

what do the players think about it?

what is the club doing about empty seats other than making the fans jump through hoops to transfer / sell their tickets

Someone called Mark on a facebook group called solid Citizens is a city matters rep.

I presume he will be on here, but if not reach out to him via facebook?

A couple of times now you have said his comments were "clearly planned" other than opinion, what have you to back that up?
The man is the best football manager in the world for a reason, he plans everything, every single thing.

He brought the subject into a post match interview, he clearly planned it, for what reason, who knows!

But I do know, he has caused this club to have even more abuse aimed at it from one and all, you would have though we had lost last night in a empty , silent stadium.

Let's be honest 10k city fans makes more noise then filled Camp Nou. Camp Nou is literally a graveyard
As good as we are his style of football isn’t exactly one that inspires a great atmosphere either. Bayern (all German clubs) is different as they go through an orchestrated songbook every game

The man is the best football manager in the world for a reason, he plans everything, every single thing.

He brought the subject into a post match interview, he clearly planned it, for what reason, who knows!

But I do know, he has caused this club to have even more abuse aimed at it from one and all, you would have though we had lost last night in a empty , silent stadium.
You simply don't know whether it was planned or not. Everything is not black and white.

I don't mind the fanbase getting criticized when they deserve it even by the manager, but the timing of this really has me scratching my head.

I was not expecting this many in the ground after the pandemic so I was actually surprised by the amount turning up.
I went to Norwich looked like there was close to 50k there, surely he cant be complaining about that. Missed Arsenal but looked a good crowd on the tv maybe even a sell out?

I went last night, and have seen a few pictures of the crowd. if there is 38000 at that game taking away the 3000 away end that means there was 10,000 empty in the city end. that cant be right looked between 43-45000. Anyway the amount of blues there last night no way deserved a negative reaction from pep and now all the reaction to what was a great night is about not filling a stadium.

The biggest problem in all this is that were the only side that gets slagged for it. Chelsea holds 41000, there was 39000 there tuesday. United didnt have a full stadium against Leeds. No one cared BT comm saying its a packed old trafford when you could see the empties.
E7E6EFC5-1D06-4C75-A8FF-1BDA892D501C.jpeg

What do we measure our atmosphere against, most English grounds are same. They are sanitised where the away fans create the sound usually (we did this at Leicester at weekend), this includes CLAnfield and old toilet where the press live in the past. Continental stadiums are usually better however a lot is orchestrated which we don’t want, or maybe we do now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.