Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

I am hurt by Peps comments because it was uncalled for and questioning City fans loyalty. I also sing my heart out when we play because I like to be vocal, It doesn't make me more of a fan than the person next to me that sits down and doesn't get vocal, The person next to me along with many others don't like to get vocal and that's ok seen as they are the ones who paid good money for the ticket. If they want to sit their and read a magazine or fall asleep it's their choice. It certainly doesn't make them any less of a City fan.
Exactly, but if a few more Blues get behind the team it can be a better experience for everyone. It’s people’s choice.

I’m hoping that 1894 will have the flags out for Sunday, that I’ve chipped in for every now and then on the crowd funding page lol

Pep is a total genius. Cup Final atmosphere for what was a routine game now ensured.

Pull the tigers tail and see wgat happens.
We played the Carrot crunchers last week and I did not see a lack of passion or atmosphere.

Maybe when we play the rags later in the season, Baldy will send the team out in a manner befitting of a team we hate and stop pandering to the rag bastards.

Exactly, but if a few more Blues get behind the team it can be a better experience for everyone. It’s people’s choice.

I’m hoping that 1894 will have the flags out for Sunday, that I’ve chipped in for every now and then on the crowd funding page lol
Of course, I'd love a party atmosphere every weekend with everyone being vocal. The atmosphere most weeks has been decent to br fair.
I think City fans are looking too much into opposition fans piss taking of our crowd and it's getting to them, They then want The Etihad to be like a Galatasary game every weekend.
Personally I couldn't care less what other fans say because I take it as a compliment as they are jealous of what we are achieving and our crowds hit 50,000 plus at home in every league game which is incredible.
It's just a different ball game when your own manager questions his own supporters that will never sit right with me.
As for Saturday I'll go have another sing song have a sore throat for two days and enjoy the day. Hopefully it's a good atmosphere which I think it will after the midweek comments.

Kevin Parker ; I don't know him but just spoke very well on Sky.

My observation is that people just don't seem to understand the nature of modern media.
They are desperate to create a situation, to milk it, and make it into a long running saga of Club v fan .

A little naive of pep, he clearly dislikes the media side of managing , but has given Simon Stone an open goal for the press conference . He needs to be more composed in front of press.

Of course, I'd love a party atmosphere every weekend with everyone being vocal. The atmosphere most weeks has been decent to br fair.
I think City fans are looking too much into opposition fans piss taking of our crowd and it's getting to them, They then want The Etihad to be like a Galatasary game every weekend.
Personally I couldn't care less what other fans say because I take it as a compliment as they are jealous of what we are achieving and our crowds hit 50,000 plus at home in every league game which is incredible.
It's just a different ball game when your own manager questions his own supporters that will never sit right with me.
As for Saturday I'll go have another sing song have a sore throat for two days and enjoy the day. Hopefully it's a good atmosphere which I think it will after the midweek comments.
Other fans wouldn’t say boo to a goose if we hadn’t surpassed them.

The only thing that is happening now is sky making out its fans against pep
On sky they will run with who's right?
Pep or the fans
They will run with this to try and drive a wedge between us and pep
IMO I think Kevin Parker was right to come out with a statement but leave it at that don't go around all the press outlets giving them interviews as well

We played the Carrot crunchers last week and I did not see a lack of passion or atmosphere.

Maybe when we play the rags later in the season, Baldy will send the team out in a manner befitting of a team we hate and stop pandering to the rag bastards.
You are right to mention this pandering business. The number of times he brings up the subject of what great clubs Utd and Liverpool are and almost belittles City is very agitating. The media love to attack City for the clickbait it gets from other fans...they must bloody love Guardiola.

It's now a leading story. How ridiculous. Actually checked Pep's comments and the full quote from the OSC chap and neither are that controversial. Social media, rival fan's glee, clickbait journalists and commentators has done for us.
Or perhaps if he had said nothing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.