Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

fucking hell , what a storm in a teacup, it has been blown out of proportion by the rags and media, fuck em, as someone said, the "emptyhad" and the champions league is all they've got left, and as we have done since the takeover is throw their slurs straight back in their face, i think people are bothered because they are getting stick from friends or work mates, fuck em, it will be our turn to get a sly dig in soon, so take the opportunity to use it
Your last sentence gets to the crux of things imo.

I'm sure he hoped to gain a reaction, he just got the wrong one he intended.

He made a mistake.
Is it gonna be full tomorrow ??? Yes
Will there be an atmosphere??? Yes
Will it help us win...hopefully
If it does pep won’t give a shit and frankly tolm neither will I

Anyway talk about shooting yourself in the foot, the one thing from outside tribal fans (petty at that) is now being used to cause a wedge internally & is being fueled by the media.

The soft arses have gone very quiet, penny for your thoughts?

Not sure if being a season ticket holder who goes home and away across europe counts as a soft arse but I still think Pep fucked up after the match on Wednesday. I accept his intentions were good but he’s bright enough to know that words get misinterpreted, especially with subjects like this and a malicious media reporting them. Let’s not kid ourselves that he could be that naive.

I also love the bloke, think he's the greatest manager in the world and will be devastated when he leaves.

I'm also pleased to hear what's he's just said in the press conference and happy to move on and get behind the team.

And I think Kevin Parker should wind his neck in and stop speaking publicly on behalf of people who haven’t chosen to be represented by him.

No you didn't!!!

The line he described in the Amazon Prime documentary when he told the players he would defend them in public but would be brutally honest with them in private.

The fans are the club. He currently is the voice of the club. He should know better than to say anything negative about our club to the scum bag media.

Have I imagined the media shit storm of the last two days or did you just miss it because you have your head up his arse?
Internal problems should be dealt with within the club.

Airing his grievances publicly was a mistake.

That's the line he crossed and it applies to families, football clubs and companies. It's just commonsense.

Maybe your openness about your close relationship with your grandmother would imply you don't agree?

Is it gonna be full tomorrow ??? Yes
Will there be an atmosphere??? Yes
Will it help us win...hopefully
If it does pep won’t give a shit and frankly tolm neither will I
Hello mate coming up for the first time tomorrow from Coventry any advice on best places to park

Read your post again and you will see how pathetic it reads.

Which side us the manager on then?
He wasn't being supportive was he?

The fact is the MSM has had a field day since he spoke. So perhaps it's apologists like you who failed to understand what he was implying.

Reactions: PPT
All this is equivalent to Pep poking the great big fookin bear that is Manchester City, he wants more, more from the owners, the players & the (most important part) fans, more passion, pride, determination, togetherness, he knows we are better when our backs against the wall, when we are hated, when the press come for us, the FA PL UEFA, he gets us, he’s trying to galvanise the whole club, having seen first hand how complacency sets in after success, he wants us to be greedy (let’s face it we all accept a prem win every other year) we should want to win it all, every season, those are the standards we should be seeking, and if any part falls short then Pep is not afraid to call it out, directly or indirectly, I for one have loved his passion this last week, if that ever dies then we know he’s probably gonna move on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.