Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

Well if he wasn't dealing with the Empty seat issue why did he ask for more fans on Sat?
Whilst Pep is undoubtedly the greatest manager we have had and ever likely to have, he definately lacks an affinity with the City fans. This is not the first time he has criticised our attendances.
Listen to Wednesday's interview and today's, maybe if people listen to what he says with an open mind instead of twisting what he says to suit their own issues with him they might see "lack of affinity" works both ways.

Is it just me, or do we have lots more 3pm fixtures this season? I know I'm digressing, but didn't think it warranted its own thread.

Pep has clearly stated what he meant yet all I see this afternoon in the media is pep will consider walking away from city if fans not happy.

Fookin media are the route cause of most issues on this planet.

Utter evil scum all of them.

He made a comment which you and many others on here regard as innocuous.

The MSM saw that 'innocuous' comment for what it was and hammered City for two days.

Some City fans on here are unhappy that other City fans think the manager should be publicly supportive of the club which rewards him so handsomely.

You are trying to defend the indefensible and deflecting from the obvious fact that Pep fucked up and the reputation of the club has suffered as a result.

What I want from Pep is for him to keep winning trophies. My personal antipathy to him is irrelevant.
The reputation of the club is better for having Pep. Half our players came because of him and say so.

You are exaggerating the impact of this. How on earth did you get through FFP and CAS if this has upset you so much.

I guarantee this will be forgotten by the weekend and somebody else will be complaining about us. Get used to it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.