Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

ive not seen the tweet, but city do giving free tickets to schools. The school my sister works at received some, which I think is a good thing.

they also give lots of tickets to Manchester met uni. I used to buy them for not a lot of money
I don’t think this is about the community stuff all clubs do. It’s a about a fake/photoshopped ‘official’ tweet from City about 5,000 ‘free’ tickets available.

You can have an opinion on pep without ever mentioning Mancini
What Roberto did for the club can never be overstated. He was phenomenal. Ignoring the forced removal of the banner from the Meccano Set, his touchline bust up with Ferguson will live long in the memory. However, it's over 8 years now since he departed. We need to move on. The club is in a different place now to back then, with hugely (you could say "massively") increased expectations. It's not fair to compare the two managers.

Regardless of what Pep said this weekend was always going to be close to a sell out. When he spoke on Wednesday we had around 3000 seats available. As it stands there are around 400 seats available.

The thing is it would most likely of been a near sell out anyway today , but the media will most probably now say that pg's statement got the right response he wanted.
Think pg should of gone for the people who decided we would play on a saturday ,while utd & chelsea don't play til sunday ? Regardless of being on tv they have had more time to recuperate for their next game than us & the dippers !

I bet Pep is fantastic at chess. He knew exactly what he was saying and doing. The atmosphere today would have been luke warm at best. He knows from history how we rally when there is confrontation. He has just turned the atmosphere of this game on its head. Nothing to do with numbers as he said, he wants it to be noisy. Very clever really, but only so many times you can do that.

If the bald fraud is really that concerned perhaps he should put his hand in his pocket and show benevolence towards blues who would happily go if they could only afford it.

He won't do that of course but what he could do is STFU and stop fuelling the tabloids to have a cheap pop at us at every opportunity.

I'd like pep to have a pre match bottle of wine, a 2nd bottle during the 1st half. At half time march to the centre circle with a microphone and go full Delia Smith.
"I want you to make so sho sho much noise"

Regardless of what Pep said this weekend was always going to be close to a sell out. When he spoke on Wednesday we had around 3000 seats available. As it stands there are around 400 seats available.
But again there will be 1000s with no one in them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.