Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

I just can't understand why the need for a pint is more important than the possibility of seeing a goal and supporting the team, but it's each to their own i know!
I have never understood it either, I go to the football to watch a football game, if I want a pint I go to the pub, I know the service should be better at the ground but while they are serving overpriced cats piss I wont bother waiting thanks.

I have never understood it either, I go to the football to watch a football game, if I want a pint I go to the pub, I know the service should be better at the ground but while they are serving overpriced cats piss I wont bother waiting thanks.
Me either, especially how rank the beer is too

Or just tell them to look at Bluemoon every now and then?

I know this place is a basket case and there's plenty of shit ideas on here too, but on big topics a consensus usually forms, you can read through a thread and get a sense for what ideas are popular and serious. It's probably the biggest collection of City fans they're likely to encounter by a factor of 10.

They've already got people like @Prestwich_Blue fielding questions from the forum, so (without wanting to do Colin out of his position) why not cut out the middleman?
Some of them do and more often than you’d think.

We honestly need to change the version of Bluemoon that we play before the game. One of the best and most iconic football anthems but this indie punk version is nearly impossible for fans to sing in unison

And it always gets cut off after one verse anyway due to the ref blowing his whistle for the start of the game.

They need to play a proper version of it and start it earlier.

I just can't understand why the need for a pint is more important than the possibility of seeing a goal and supporting the team, but it's each to their own i know!
Never bother with one at half time myself but a fair few around us do, they dash out as soon as they open to ensure they get one I suppose.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.