Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

I hope Haaland and Alvarez are impressed with the atmosphere at the Etihad next season? After playing for Dortmund (the Yellow Wall) and River Plate (the whole stadium singing), I’m sure they will be impressed with the atmosphere at the Etihad this season. ;-)

I hope Haaland and Alvarez are impressed with the atmosphere at the Etihad next season? After playing for Dortmund (the Yellow Wall) and River Plate (the whole stadium singing), I’m sure they will be impressed with the atmosphere at the Etihad this season. ;-)

To be fair, I'd imagine the first few games will be great. Bournemouth at home being a 3pm and Haalands home debut should be good. Not quite River Plate mind

If I'm being honest, the atmosphere in games against smaller teams tend to be very quiet/bad.

Even Kalvin Phillips has come from a set of fans where the whole stadium sing all game n’all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.