Etihad atmosphere

Everyone on this thread let's make Sunday bounce. Have a few beers , get in the mood. Let's get right behind the team until the very last kick and smash those London soft sods.

If my 9 year old wants to nip off early from the family stand he can wait outside for me!

Seriously let's give it some on Sunday

Ggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Can't see the leavers staying even if we had 2/3 local lads starting.

The problem is cheap season tickets and SOME early leavers not really giving a major fuck.

Fully aware the need for long distance fans, odd people with somewhere to go afterwards but it's balmy for the majority to make the effort to go and miss 10+ mins every game.

you can't blame cheap season tickets, we need more of them. vast majority of people leaving aren't in the cheap seats. we need more cheap tickets to get that core fanbase back.

Our fans have been getting progressively worse since the moment Sergio smashed that ball in against QPR.

you can't blame cheap season tickets, we need more of them. vast majority of people leaving aren't in the cheap seats. we need more cheap tickets to get that core fanbase back.
Very fine line mate I certainly think it's a factor sadly.

Someone posted earlier about reducing the volume of seasoncards that perhaps has more legs.

The people in the cheap seats leave as early as the early leavers in other parts of the ground. They are no more or less loyal than any other Blues.

The people in the cheap seats leave as early as the early leavers in other parts of the ground. They are no more or less loyal than any other Blues.

i never said they were more or less loyal. the other poster was saying about cheap st being a factor, which i disagreed with. i agree its all around the ground, but most of the areas other then south stand levee l3 aren't cheap anyway.

i never said they were more or less loyal. the other poster was saying about cheap st being a factor, which i disagreed with. i agree its all around the ground, but most of the areas other then south stand levee l3 aren't cheap anyway.

Fair enough mate. I just remember the fire drill in SS3 when we're chasing the equaliser against Manure in the Etihad Derby. It affects all parts of the ground like you say and there are sometimes good reasons for people to leave early (but not that many!)

There are some of the smartest business people in the whole of the world running and involved within the club. As well as making the club great, which is an absolute pleasure for us all, I feel they (and us) would benefit hugely from focusing on some of the issues mentioned within this thread.

Guardiola has mentioned at his press conference today that he needs the team to play well so the 'supporters stay until the end'. It IS noticeable and not just amongst our fans who stay.

The lack of atmosphere, and number of empty seats, I can not see for the life of me is going un noticed at higher circles at the club than Guardiola.

For that reason, it'd be crazy for them to sit back and do nothing (on that particular front) when it's one of the biggest issues we have as a club.

I'm hoping it's just a matter of time, but surely the issues are being discussed within the relevant people at the club and they can and will come up with some sort of plan to improve things? If so, communication with the 1894 group and the like is a must.

There is obviously a real disconnect with the club and some of the fans, speaking for myself I loathe the match day experience and only attend because I feel it is my duty, I feel little identity with the players and the whole antiseptic nature of home games leave me cold.

I think our fans are the polar opposite of the emotional incontinents who support the Red degenerates at either end of the east Lancs, we are cynical, undemonstrative and not easily pleased, we have always bickered and moaned, we are more individualistic and less United than many sets of supporters so the apathy is really nothing new.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.