Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Etihad Campus, Stadium Development and Collar Site (continue

Been lurking around this thread for years.

I have a question for those ITK about the Legends (?) lounge.

Now the SS will be bigger, are there any plans to have a new bigger lounge under the new 3rd tier?..(Apologies if missed anywhere!)

Seems we are missing a trick on having a large enough facility to accommodate a good number of people for events such as the Point at LCC. ...There's either tents put up in the concourse of the first level or a temporary structure put outside on the car park.

Thanks, especially to the people posting the photo's etc, great work.

rowsley_st said:

Now the SS will be bigger, are there any plans to have a new bigger lounge under the new 3rd tier?..(Apologies if missed anywhere!)

Seems we are missing a trick on having a large enough facility to accommodate a good number of people for events such as the Point at LCC. ...There's either tents put up in the concourse of the first level or a temporary structure put outside on the car park.

There are images somewhere but I believe there will be open concourse areas and sports bars and will be a lot more middle of the road as opposed to something like the legends lounge.

I am sure someone more proficient at searching could find the images.

toffee balls said:
rowsley_st said:

There are images somewhere but I believe there will be open concourse areas and sports bars and will be a lot more middle of the road as opposed to something like the legends lounge.

Think those images were just the normal concourse ;)

ManCityX said:
toffee balls said:
rowsley_st said:

The Legends Lounge currently in the South Stand will be bigger and better in the new SS

kramer said:
ManCityX said:
toffee balls said:

The Legends Lounge currently in the South Stand will be bigger and better in the new SS

Great news, love the Legends lounge

toffee balls said:
kramer said:
ManCityX said:

You can see some images here https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/23674406/Etihad Expansion.pdf

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Will the stand be glass at the back (as in the pictures)

Yes it will be glass check out the document above

kramer said:
toffee balls said:
kramer said:

You can see some images here https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/23674406/Etihad Expansion.pdf

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Will the stand be glass at the back (as in the pictures)

Yes it will be glass check out the document above

Looking good.

New renders of the expanded Etihad, posted by RMB2007 on SSC.

Click twice to enlarge.

[bigimg]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1280x1024q90/838/nuvf.jpg[/bigimg]

[bigimg]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1280x1024q90/836/h0s5.jpg[/bigimg]

[bigimg]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1280x1024q90/845/stkf.jpg[/bigimg]

Looks amazing. A far cry from the Gene Kelly and the leaking roof of the North Stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.