Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Threa

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Opening? I thought teams have been using the facilities already? And what happens with Carrington?

Phased handover, due to delay in it being finished. Now it's done, we can officially collect the keys and sort out matches to get safety certs for the mini stadium.(first team to play in front of a crowd will be MMU students - MMU taking over Platt Lane you see! See website for free tickets / more info)

I know someone who worked on this and said that we couldn't get the license to open to the public because we hadn't built enough toilets in it. I take it this has been fixed now if we are opening tomorrow?

AntonDonJuan said:
I know someone who worked on this and said that we couldn't get the license to open to the public because we hadn't built enough toilets in it. I take it this has been fixed now if we are opening tomorrow?
and i know someone is being wound up by someone they know if you believe that shit

AntonDonJuan said:
Andy Hinchcliffe or his dogs ?

squirtyflower said:
stony said:
cleavers said:
Really ? I hadn't noticed....

Ant's alright and his mum is a proper milf.
may be mate, but do you believe on ounce of the shithouse post?

I don't believe much on here tbh. Unless I see it on the OS, I take everything with a pinch of salt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.