Etihad Campus, Stadium Development and Collar Site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Etihad Campus & potential new stadium

rowsley_st said:
Don't embarrass yourselves if you're going by asking about stadium expansion!!...We can't even fill the ground for a CL game against Ajax FFS.
-As about Wifi
-Ask them to join the FSF safe standing campaign
-Ask for bans for anyone leaving the match before the final whistle
-Ask them to serve beer in City Sq for Euro games...They can!
-Ask them to re locate the tit behind me..117 AA 455
-Ask them to contact the Manchester pub and club network to let them know that wearing football colours does not mean you are a thug and that their pubs should let people enter and drink in them before and after matches.

Cheers.

I aint going nowhere buddy

The Pink Panther said:
rowsley_st said:
Don't embarrass yourselves if you're going by asking about stadium expansion!!...We can't even fill the ground for a CL game against Ajax FFS.
-As about Wifi
-Ask them to contact the Manchester pub and club network to let them know that wearing football colours does not mean you are a thug and that their pubs should let people enter and drink in them before and after matches.

Cheers.

My error...Firstly he doesn't look like he could read never mind go on t'internet...
Secondly..It's CC not AA!,You'll be the bloke who pinches the little kids chips if you're in AA??
Anyway- if It is you tell yer wife to stop farting. Cheers.

I have already asked after a recent meeting at the club on the campus development. I was given the Wifi code and commented how i could actually access the internet at the game. They told me it was turned off due to Internet betting and the lag between the live action and the bookies receiving the info.

rowsley_st said:
The Pink Panther said:
rowsley_st said:
-As about Wifi

Cheers.

My error...Firstly he doesn't look like he could read never mind go on t'internet...
Secondly..It's CC not AA!,You'll be the bloke who pinches the little kids chips if you're in AA??
Anyway- if It is you tell yer wife to stop farting. Cheers.
That made me laugh.

Nice and glowy!

263ahas.jpg

They've moved it too far to the right now :)

I snapped a quickie on my way in before the match (i was very early!)

ETT_city6nov2012.jpg

Looks a bit weird having the "stadium" writing thinner and smaller than "Etihad", but i know it's just cos they use the logo style for Etihad and not for stadium. Wish it had the city badge up there illuminated nice and big under Etihad - similar to the one (not illuminated) on the side of the shop - rather than just on the window, but small grumbles ;) Around the stadium should look fab when they finish putting all the pics up :)

rowsley_st said:
-As about Wifi

Cheers.

They do!

Forget wifi. It would have to be that powerful that we'd all get cooked by the microwaves. No thanks. I can live without the WWW for a few hours at the footie.

But I agree wholeheartedly about the Safe Standing campaign.

Oh and the naked stadium on the east side looked shocking. Will be great when the new signage is all around the ground.

A few more from Thursday afternoon, seems to be full colour pics between the Colin Bell and East stand entrances, and blue ones the other side - maybe more subtle for passing traffic and locals (but they don't look as good!). All the colour ones are from just last season....
Spirals still blank on east side and with the old names on Colin side for now.
It looks like everyone in level 2 are losing their windows as well ;)

ett_8nov12_Img_6895.jpg

ett_8nov12Img_6899.jpg

ett8nov12Img_6898.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.