Etihad Campus, Stadium Development and Collar Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeekinGav

Falastur said:
bluemoon risin' said:
Rammyblues said:
From what I can remember he seemed to think we had purchased land near the motorway but I cant remember exactly where these locations were. I was half hoping the swamp would be flattened and that used as a park and ride for our stadium.
It' took at least 18 months to decontaminate the land where Clayton Aniline once stood, we can't wait 10 years plus till the toxic bunker of owed Trafford is safe enough to build on.

Just replace it with a statue of a sinking ship then. Or a clock.

someone just needs to break in at the end of the season, flood the place and release about 100 alligators, then the WWF and Greenpeace will protest forever that its an endangered swamp habitat lol

missing person said:
1st day on there tomorrow installing the roofs, ill try and take a fair few photos and post them.

Sounds good! Which roofs are you installing?

jrb said:
Can we read anything into those (crop) circles?

10302_original.jpg

Mayor West said:
any new pics jrb?? must have progressed a fair bit since the last lot?

I noticed that there haven't been any new ones uploaded to http://www.airviews.info/mcfc_academy.html yet for August. Perhaps they're taken at the end of each month to maximise the development stages.

I did take my camera on Monday to take some shots, but it was too dark and I was too far away to get a decent shot of the site. It's only when you look at the aerial views that it just hits home how ridiculously big the site is.

I'm hoping the bridge starts to get built soon. Can't wait for that!!

flipmode said:
Mayor West said:
any new pics jrb?? must have progressed a fair bit since the last lot?

I noticed that there haven't been any new ones uploaded to http://www.airviews.info/mcfc_academy.html yet for August. Perhaps they're taken at the end of each month to maximise the development stages.

I did take my camera on Monday to take some shots, but it was too dark and I was too far away to get a decent shot of the site. It's only when you look at the aerial views that it just hits home how ridiculously big the site is.

I'm hoping the bridge starts to get built soon. Can't wait for that!!

Someone on here suggested towards the end of the year/early next. Wasn't GX, can't recall who it was though.

Apologise for the delay.

Virgin Broadband has been playing up again in the SK3 area. Not been working in the last 24 hours. Virgin looking into the problem. Not been able to upload the pictures via Imageshack.

BTW. According to the engineer from Virgin, Sky Sports did some aerial shots of the stadium and new training complex before the start of the match. Probably from the huge cherry picker arm over the North Stand. Did anyone see the footage?

I'll post the pictures tomorrow if possible. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.