Etihad deal to be increased to £55m/ Year

cheddar404 said:
Marvin said:
Comparing headline season ticket prices is misleading

It should be a weighted average

i.e. If City have 500 season tickets at £299, but 1000 at £650, the weighted average is 500 x 299 + 1000 x 650

Even if the headline figures are a distortion, it's still the case that City's season tickets are cheaper than most of our rivals, whilst match day prices are much more expensive.

I wonder what will happen in the years to come. I think ticket prices have maxed out. It will be important to the Premier League to play in front of packed houses and there are a lot of stadia that are undergoing expansion at the moment:

City, Spurs, Anfield, West Ham. More will follow

Yes. Forget the gimmick £299 season tickets. My South stand season tickets costs me £585 gold or £635 platinum. The equivalent at Chelsea is £750. Considering I'd be paid significantly more if i lived down there, my south stand season ticket is probably more expensive but that's a different debate. Most of their extra matchday revenue will be generated from corporate hospitality rather than general ticket sales though.
And exactly how many of these gimmicks do we sell big man?

Surely even 1 is better than none for the people that get them
Just criticise without knowing the facts or how it helps others.
There are plenty of people in Chelsea who earn less than you and would like to go, but no, moan fucking moan
If you don't like it don't go

cheddar404 said:
blueparrot said:
cheddar404 said:
Yes. Forget the gimmick £299 season tickets. My South stand season tickets costs me £585 gold or £635 platinum. The equivalent at Chelsea is £750. Considering I'd be paid significantly more if i lived down there, my south stand season ticket is probably more expensive but that's a different debate. Most of their extra matchday revenue will be generated from corporate hospitality rather than general ticket sales though.

You may not be paid significantly more in London , depends on your job, there are people on minimum wage in London and if you.re doing a manual job you wouldn't be on much more.

True. I could have been run over by one of their bendy buses for that matter. Okay, let's put it this way, Chelsea's fanbase on average will be paid significantly more than City's.
Maybe because they have priced out the others
Plus you seem to have not factored in the cost of living is so much higher in London and so they have less disposable cash
But don't bother thinking, it could hurt

So has this deal been confirmed or is all speculation?

I read about a United fan who rang 999 to complain!!! Haha look up!!

Taylor said:

It's still speculation at the moment. If it ever becomes reality, it'll probably be announced on the club website.

I doubt we would announce the figures on the OS. More than likely we wouldn't announce anything and we will just see an increase in our accounts for the 15/16 season.

Taylor said:

They seem to have a penchant for such idiocy.

mayo31 said:
totallywired said:
My son is now 16, so his season ticket is going to hurt me. With the law on kids having to stay in education till they are 18, the club should stagger the prices, instead of one big hit from junior to adult.

In my experience City do stagger the prices.

Junior 5-15
16-18
18-21
Then adult.

My daughter was 18 in Sept so still paid 16-18 for season ticket but once she became 18 the cup game tickets increased.

My lad is 16 in May so if City open the window before than I coud get him a season ticket for next season at kids price still. However seeing as the seaosn starts in August I doubt they will let that happen. Fair dos.
Thanks for that mate , I will check it out. Cheers.

squirtyflower said:
cheddar404 said:
blueparrot said:
You may not be paid significantly more in London , depends on your job, there are people on minimum wage in London and if you.re doing a manual job you wouldn't be on much more.

True. I could have been run over by one of their bendy buses for that matter. Okay, let's put it this way, Chelsea's fanbase on average will be paid significantly more than City's.
Maybe because they have priced out the others
Plus you seem to have not factored in the cost of living is so much higher in London and so they have less disposable cash
But don't bother thinking, it could hurt

Does the "cost of living" include "the cost of attending football matches"?

If the prices and wages in London are say 10% higher in London than Manchester, and season ticket prices in London are 10% higher in London than Manchester, it's not *entirely* unreasonable to suggest that in real terms, the season ticket costs are similar.

So let me get this right that we have filled 20 pages, mainly covering season ticket prices, to be told that the deal may be pure speculation at the moment. Is there anyone out there that knows the true situation in order that I can continue bragging to non City fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.