Etihad Player of the month. Joe Hart

Eccles Blue

I am really excited.............. I won the honour of presenting the award to Joe Hart!

It is really amazing. I can't believe it. But I am so looking forward to going to Carrington to meet him.

Does this make me a muppet? Being so excited I mean. But I can't help it. Sorry. :-)

Eccles Blue said:
I am really excited.............. I won the honour of presenting the award to Joe Hart!

It is really amazing. I can't believe it. But I am so looking forward to going to Carrington to meet him.

Does this make me a muppet? Being so excited I mean. But I can't help it. Sorry. :-)

Nope. Fair play to you. I saw him in my local supermarket and was relatively excited in a non sexual way.

tell him he needs to think of new dance moves, when we ask him to dance in 116 it's always the same boring move off that soccer am video with micah.

tell him he needs something new for every home game or i'm going to start chucking stuff at the back of his head.

Eccles Blue said:

Nice one. I'd be as giddy as a kipper and i'm 47.
Will you be giving him the 'bluemoon' player of the month award as well?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.