Etihad sponsorship

Etihad announced pandemic-impacted financial and operating results for 2020 with loss of US $1.70bil (was US $0.8bil loss in 2019) as revenues dipped 74%.

city have to be looking for a short term 2 to 3 year deal and then wait and see if covid-19 is fully cleared and football back to normal then get a 10 year deal

"Saying we are not dependant on any UAE company is not entirely true is it ?"

@Prestwich_Blue (I think, apologies if it wasn't you) has stated before that the UAE income only comes to 15%(?) of total income from all sources.

So no, we're not dependant on it (presuming I've remembered my figures correctly).
We don't know the actual numbers but my guess is that commercial income from UAE-based companies is around that, maybe slightly more. Obviously Etihad is the biggest contributor but I always counter the accusation that we'd be screwed without Abu Dhabi money by saying that it's revenue we'd get from any other company. What should be 5 of the last 10 titles in the world's most popular league and 11 consecutive seasons in the CL after this season means we're one of the highest profile clubs in the world.

Any company would pay for the sponsorship that Etihad have at the same rate.

If Etihad don’t keep the sponsorship it will go to a Chinese company.

China has the biggest clout at the moment with $$$$$. Personally I would stick with Etihad.

If Etihad don’t keep the sponsorship it will go to a Chinese company.

China has the biggest clout at the moment with $$$$$. Personally I would stick with Etihad.

I like the Etihad logo on our shirt, looks classy, neat and smart, hope we can stick with them..

Most of the sponsor names on many of the PL teams shirts appear to be tacky as fcuk betting company logos or boiler manufacturers..

To be fair though, all of these would be considerably more preferable than say, a big fuck off + sign advertising some crappy American car maker..

I mean, who the fcuk would want to embarrass their players by making them wear something as shitty as that ?

i would like if some american big company took us on. would piss off all these american owners of other clubs and also no one can then say its linked to uae.

amazon
apple
google
ibm

some one mega like that. amazon already have links with us with the first all or nothing documentary and with them now picking more and more tv games they might want to get involved.

i would like if some american big company took us on. would piss off all these american owners of other clubs and also no one can then say its linked to uae.

amazon
apple
google
ibm

some one mega like that. amazon already have links with us with the first all or nothing documentary and with them now picking more and more tv games they might want to get involved.
I would think Amazon would be ruled out as a sponsor, if they continue to show PL games- but would be good for boiling piss.

Apple/google would be amazing, but I can’t think of anything like that they’ve done before.

IBM would be ok, ‘big blue’ as they are known.

It’s not like the old PL days when Sky had a stake in United...iirc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.