Etihad sponsorship

Damanino

Hi All,

do we know anything about Etihad sponsorship? Are they staying?
If I am correct their whole package runs out 2021 summer and that is shirt sponsor, stadium naming rights and the whole campus naming rights. Lots of potential money at stake.

I would love so much if we could get something like Amazon or Google to come in and put in hundreds of millions of pounds doing an increase on Etihad's current rate and that would just kill our rival fans.

Whats the chance of that?

Or do we just renew with Etihad? if yes they would still need to improve the rate given the status of City were growing a lot since we last signed the deal for shirt sponsor, stadium naming deal.

Think there was a suggestion that we would move away from Etihad, partly because they're struggling but a non-UAE sponsor gives our business more credence.

However even waiting until after the verdict on Monday, it's not the best time to be negotiating sponsorships given what's going on in the world.

Hi All,

If I am correct their whole package runs out 2021 summer and that is shirt sponsor, stadium naming rights and the whole campus naming rights. Lots of potential money at stake.

I would love so much if we could get something like Amazon or Google to come in and put in hundreds of millions of pounds doing an increase on Etihad's current rate and that would just kill our rival fans.

Or do we just renew with Etihad? if yes they would still need to improve the rate given the status of City were growing a lot since we last signed the deal for shirt sponsor, stadium naming deal.
Think Etihad will have gone bust before the sponsorship renewal - there’s been talk of a merger with Emirates for a while now

Be nice to have Apple on our shirts wonder if our owner could pull a few strings to nudge the company to eventually advertise in soccer.

Hi All,

There was a lot of crap spoken that rhe money was excessive. In fact Etihad got a lot of money for the total package.
Not long afterwards the rags got £8m from DHL for sponsoring their training kit which rarely gets much exposure and even idiot rags surely don't buy training tops. Or do they?

There was a lot of crap spoken that rhe money was excessive. In fact Etihad got a lot of money for the total package.
Not long afterwards the rags got £8m from DHL for sponsoring their training kit which rarely gets much exposure and even idiot rags surely don't buy training tops. Or do they?
Idiot rags will buy the notion that Pogba is better than Kev and Rashford is better than Gabby J. They'd buy anything in that case.

Hi All,

Imagine our stadium being called 'the Amazon' hahaha ffs

The Amazon would be hilarious. Love the idea of Apple sponsoring too - especially with their HQs being called Apple Campuses. The Apple Football Campus anyone?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.