Etihad sponsorship

I understand that at 9.35am Tomorrow morning, Etihad will be increasing their sponsorship package to £10 billion per year, until either the oil runs out or the owner gets bored ;-)

If we could change from Etihad to a non UAE related company (with a higher rate) that I think the lobby of Liverpool, United, Bayern, Juve would hate us so much more.

Ali Baba Arena. :)

Maybe we are not negotiating currently but we need to very soon maybe Silver Lake can pull some strings to get some top company from US.

A great CL run would help it a lot imo this season, the whole world will watch he drama unfold in the space of couple of days in August with 1 match deciding every round, perfect exposure so to say with no league games in and around. to reach a final beating off the likes of Real, Juve, Bayern thats a fucking statement which Guardiola must be dreaming of currently.

Idiot rags will buy the notion that Pogba is better than Kev and Rashford is better than Gabby J. They'd buy anything in that case.
On BBC its just been said that the lockdown has caused a massive increase in Noisy Neighbour disputes and that mediators are charging £3500 for consultations.
I wonder if l can get any rags as semi suicidal clients?

This is why i dont like that our Stadium is called 'the Etihad', itll have to change with the new sponsor, and keep changing.
Thought the suggestion was we were looking to split the sponsors. So new shirt sponsor but new Etihad deal for some aspects which could include campus and stadium, think we appointed people to look into new deals

I am sure we will secure a significant uplift from the Etihad deal, be it x1 deal as was Etihad,

or if they split stadium and shirt naming rights. I have no idea who would be interested but I

for one would much prefer City to sign Stadium Naming rights to one of these major brands.

Always Full
Never Empty
Sold Out

[ yes i know sold out has negative connotations too, but you get my drift]...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.