Etihad sponsorship

Consider that:
  • See City's global structure - City have clubs across the world under an umbrella structure
  • Manchester's ownership is split between owners from the UAE, China and the US
  • City's UAE based commercial income is an ever-diminishing fraction of our commercial income and overall revenue.
And most importantly why are you establishing some kind of world national ethical league? Do you really think that UK or US capital is cleaner and more ethical than Arab capital? Look at the characters owning British business and football clubs. Ironically much of the criticism of City's owners comes from supporters who hate their own US owners (Arsenal and Manchester United) which pretty much destroys the argument that US is good and Arab bad.
Etihad are global, they fly to all parts of the world, outstanding reputation and high quality Airline.

Has anyone the number for our shirt sponsor with Etihad ? United signing 70 m deal

I think City should try something different , something more global . Show the world that
we are not dependent on UAE company. I now that you will say , but why can United signed for US company
but I think you all know what I mean......

I hate their working practices but as piss boiling goes having Amazon Prime on our shirts for every TV match would boil piss at Sky/BT.

Has anyone the number for our shirt sponsor with Etihad ? United signing 70 m deal

I think City should try something different , something more global . Show the world that
we are not dependent on UAE company. I now that you will say , but why can United signed for US company
but I think you all know what I mean......
We're not dependant on any UAE company though as it's a relatively small part of our sponsors, so 'showing the world' anything would be pointless.

We're not dependant on any UAE company though as it's a relatively small part of our sponsors, so 'showing the world' anything would be pointless.
Is the Etihad deal not our biggest one ? Saying we are not dependant on any UAE company is not entirely true is it ? I think going forward we need to get rid of some of the negative shit that is said about us. I know that it will always be some but I believe it would be good to have non UAE company....

Is the Etihad deal not our biggest one ? Saying we are not dependant on any UAE company is not entirely true is it ? I think going forward we need to get rid of some of the negative shit that is said about us. I know that it will always be some but I believe it would be good to have non UAE company....
"Saying we are not dependant on any UAE company is not entirely true is it ?"

@Prestwich_Blue (I think, apologies if it wasn't you) has stated before that the UAE income only comes to 15%(?) of total income from all sources.

So no, we're not dependant on it (presuming I've remembered my figures correctly).

I know what you mean but to allow the narrative propagated by our competitors to influence our financial strategy would be commercial suicide.

No ifs or buts, the honour of sponsoring the club fielding the best teams English football has ever seen goes to the highest bidder.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.