Etihad Stadium Tour

cityzens

Have you guys taken the tour? Or is it enough to attend a game?
I will attend a home game but I've been thinking about a tour as well, but I don't know what to expect, haha.
Go out on the field, go through the tunnel?

I will attend a home game but I've been thinking about a tour as well, but I don't know what to expect, haha.
Recommend you do the tour that includes the Academy.....well worth it, with great tour guides who give you a very good insight of what happens behind the scenes.

The tour is good - as the other poster said - include the academy. The dressing rooms and various bits behind the scenes are excellent.

My lad bought me a ticket for one of my Christmas presents.Of course he also bought himself one at the same time.
Have 9 months to use it,so we`ll probably go when the weathers a lot better ... and enjoy a few pints in town afterwards.

I know someone who did the tour a few weeks ago, lasted for 90 mins. Apparently they have the home shirt of every pl club on display somewhere, barring the dipper shirt as it had been nicked lol

Did the tour for my Dad’s 50th and he’s 62 this year. Would like to do it again but thinking of waiting until the North Stand is developed first.

I don’t even know this, but does it include a tour of the CFA?

Went in early December; would definitely recommend it, we were the only locals, people from Barca, Portugal, China along with a couple from Singapore who were on their honeymoon, he was a red so received plenty of light hearted stick from the guide but he took it with good humour

I've been on the tour 3 times over the past few years. I would certainly recommend it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.