Etihad Stadium Tour

did the tour late last year, excellent, good look into the changing rooms and the tunnel and out in the dug outs. and recommend the academy tour as well. Dickov was there on the day doing some filming.

Can you just do the academy tour on its own? Never really seen the point doing the Stadium one as I'm there every other week anyway but would quite like to see the new academy.

I've done the tour a couple of times, one years ago and one last season. Both times excellent. I booked a special guest one as a treat for my son, my mate and his dad. We had Joleon Lescott taking us round on his first time of doing it. My lad absolutely loved it!

Can you just do the academy tour on its own? Never really seen the point doing the Stadium one as I'm there every other week anyway but would quite like to see the new academy.
In the stadium you get to see the Tunnel club facilities and changing rooms. It's worth it.

I did a Legends tour a couple of weeks ago and Peter Barnes was our legend on the day. Such a pleasure to meet him as he is so down to earth and will talk about his career and the blues as much as you like.

TBM

It's excellent, great value for money. I'll echo what the others and say, make sure you include academy part. There are decent reviews on Tripadvisor (inc mine), so get on it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.