Etihad Stadium Tour

Mate went last week thinking he was gonna see the trophies,didn’t even get to the trophy room nevermind see the prem league,league cup and charity shield.

I know someone who did the tour a few weeks ago, lasted for 90 mins. Apparently they have the home shirt of every pl club on display somewhere, barring the dipper shirt as it had been nicked lol

That is an improvement then.

Mate went last week thinking he was gonna see the trophies,didn’t even get to the trophy room nevermind see the prem league,league cup and charity shield.

There is no such a 'Trophy Room' the current Trophies are available to see on entrance of the tour.

ETA is this a wind up? apart from recent exploits it's not like we have set the football World on fire is it lol.

We've done two tours, I'd highly recommend it. The press room is really good, it's where all the press conferences are done and you can take photos sitting in Pep's seat.

Manchester City's Stadium Tour has been awarded a Travellers’ Choice Best of the Best Award by Tripadvisor, the world’s largest travel guidance platform.

City announce Global Trophy Tour 2022​

The award is Tripadvisor’s highest honour, with only the top one percent of its listings across the globe making the shortlist.
The award, which is determined by reviews and ratings submitted from Tripadvisor users over the past twelve months, placed Manchester City’s Stadium Tour in the UK’s top ten experiences for 2022 – the only stadium tour to be recognised.

A412-CAFD-1-E2-C-4-FFF-BEBD-37-D15-CD26-C41.jpg

I took my dad on the tour for his 80th birthday, (he hung his spectator boots up before the move to Eastlands so was his first visit) He was a pally with Dave Ewing so was often at Maine Road in the lounges etc. He was amazed at how things have changed. During the tour, the guide told us they were about to start up new tours encompassing the training complex. My old fella turned to me and said 'you can book than for my 90th' 18 months to go....can't wait

I'm a Bolton Wanderers season ticket holder, but I've done two tours at the Etihad in relation to a project I've not long since finished. I build stadium replicas on Minecraft in my free time and have done for 7 years now, with my most recent being the Etihad Campus. I went on my first tour in October last year to try and get imagery I could use for the interior areas of the stadium, and then followed this up with an Academy Tour in May this year to help with recreating the CFA (although that backfired since I came away with a single photo )

I'm a Bolton Wanderers season ticket holder, but I've done two tours at the Etihad in relation to a project I've not long since finished. I build stadium replicas on Minecraft in my free time and have done for 7 years now, with my most recent being the Etihad Campus. I went on my first tour in October last year to try and get imagery I could use for the interior areas of the stadium, and then followed this up with an Academy Tour in May this year to help with recreating the CFA (although that backfired since I came away with a single photo )

Hey Matt be keen to see how you get on with your builds on minecraft?

My son loves playing that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.