Euro 16 - Anybody going to France?

jpinblue

I'm going over on the 14th June - 17th June

Got tickets for England v Wales on the 16th.

Anybody else going?

I'm heading over from 19th June to 2nd July. Only have tickets for 1 knockout game but have an AirBNB for 2 weeks in Paris so gonna soak up the atmosphere as well as heading to Gent, Brussels and Amsterdam during the days off

Going over for the Wales v England game, never seen us at a major tournament & everyone i know back in Cardiff seem's to be going too.

No,

I did Portugal 2004 and had a great time, mainly away from the England games.
I hope England, Wales, and Northern Ireland all progress, but for all sorts of reasons, this tournament smacks of expensive hassle.

Yeah 8 of us going on the 21st June for a week taking in 4 matches including the winner of England's group and Germany's group. Should be good although expensive travelling the full length of the country.

I'm going for 2 weeks and all Northern Ireland games

Eurostar to Paris on 9th, meet rest of lads, train to Nice on 10th, 5 days there, train to Lyon, few days there for 2nd game, then train to Pairs and 6 days there for final game v Germany

All my travel and accommodation just over £600, 3 match tickets £120 (Germany one is restricted view and £38)

Applied for tickets to 10 games all over France (before they announced who was playing where) and got a big fat zero.

You have been allowed to buy tickets to certain games for a while but the ones I wanted were gone and you were looking at €145 for a ticket for games I had little interest in (other than just to be there). Anyway, I need to save my money for an extra trip in August now.

Strongly considering Russia 2018 though.

A load of us going over for the Wales match, but unfortunately none of us have tickets. So any spares I'll be interested

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.