Euro 16 - Anybody going to France?

I will be at this match up of the Euro 2016 heavyweights. Get into Lille late morning on Wednesday on the Eurostar, few beers then off to the match for 3pm. Never been before to Lille but will be on the beers after, sure we will find somewhere decent!

Done a little bit of research, has a Flemish feel to the town apparently, that can only be good beer wise!

Done a little bit of research, has a Flemish feel to the town apparently, that can only be good beer wise!

Nice one, sounds good. if you find any decent suggestions to visit during your research drop us a line. Its either gonna be the worst 0-0 draw ever or a 4-4 classic....

I cracked this evening and got tickets to the big Group B clash Russia v Slovakia. Anyone know whether these two get on or is it going to be a feisty affair. Plus anyone got any tips on Lille?

Going to this one as well. Been sulking like a baby since Basel, so have to get back on the bike.
Reckon it'll be a 0-0 bore draw to be honest. Can't see these getting on seen as the Russians invaded Czechoslovakia in the 60s.

Going to this one as well. Been sulking like a baby since Basel, so have to get back on the bike.
Reckon it'll be a 0-0 bore draw to be honest. Can't see these getting on seen as the Russians invaded Czechoslovakia in the 60s.

Also England v Wales in Lens the following day, but plenty staying in Lille the night before so there is the potential for a bit of bother. You will be fine at the game but I'd avoid the main square in the evening if there are a load of pissed up England fans around.

Well, we have had an absolute nightmare.

Going with 5 lads who all live and work in London, They work at Mcdonalds HQ.

McDonalds are one of the main sponsors and that's how we got corporate seats so easily.

On Friday, one of the lads was given the 6 tickets to the England v wales match, and put them in his drawer over the weekend, so not to take them out with him Friday Night.

He came in on Monday morning and guess what? They were no longer in his drawer, and he has reported them stolen.

After reading UEFA's very strict re-issuing rules, and spending 2 days of flapping around we are now on the verge of getting our crime number from the police.

We're hoping that the crime number and the fact Mcdonalds have a good business relationship with UEFA means that this can hopefully get sorted and they can re-issue the tickets to us.

Worst week of the year, so far. Desperate for good news soon.

Going to a 2nd round game in Lens hopefully watching Spain..Staying in Lille so hope the beer is decent !

I'm going to Lyon for the last 16 game, probably France v someone. I have two spare tickets for the England Russia game if anyone fancies them at face value. I'm thinking of the McDonalds bloke above as I don't live far from East Finchley.

A few mates going this weekend and then some different mates going for the final group game. I'm jealous, can't get the time off work though!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.