Euro 2012 England squad

Latics Fan SJK

Come on then. Harry or not, i'm hoping we take some young blood to this tournament and build from there a bit like the Germans did.

So, what squad can you expect to go....

First XI:

***********HART**************
*RICHARDS*SMALLING*DAWSON*COLE
*******PARKER*WILSHERE********
*MILNER*GERRARD*YOUNG******
**********ROONEY*************

Rest of the squad:

GK: Not much decent backup really - Personally, I would take Robinson.
DEF: WALKER, CAHILL, BAINES, GIBBS
MID: JONES, BARRY, LAMPARD, WALCOTT, OXLADE-CHAMBERLAIN
STR: WELBECK, BENT, STURRIDGE

Drop Rooney and Walcott, Jagielka in for smalling and I'd pretty much agree with most of that. No way wazzock deserves to be there in my book, waste of a space for a guy who can't play first few games, prob bring in Defoe and aj

Edit - really no jimmy milner?

bluetonium said:
Drop Rooney and Walcott, Jagielka in for smalling and I'd pretty much agree with most of that. No way wazzock deserves to be there in my book, waste of a space for a guy who can't play first few games, prob bring in Defoe and aj

Tbf I forgot about Defoe. Rooney will go, there's no doubt. Walcott simply because of his pace for late in the game. I'd guess if AJ was to go, it would be in place of the Ox. Maybe Jagielka instead of Gibbs as we already have two LB's in Cole & Baines

immels wonkey eye said:
do people really think that ox-chamberlain is ready for it yet???
personally i think he would be great for the next world cup, still a little bit of a raw talent. needs to complete 90 mins in epl on a more regular basis

Take him to give him the experience.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.