Euro 2020 betting thread

So you're guaranteed a losing bet straight away and your odds are reduced to 7/2. I bet the bookies love you.
I’ll bet they don’t. I haven’t deposited any money since 2013, and I’m still (just about) playing off the money I won when I backed Mickelson to win The Open that year.

Gone for Holland/Ukraine & England/Croatia to finish in the top two in their groups at just over 2/1.

I'll look at a bet on the winner once the groups are over and the pathways to the final are set.

I’ll bet they don’t. I haven’t deposited any money since 2013, and I’m still (just about) playing off the money I won when I backed Mickelson to win The Open that year.
Thats the way i do it.
You have to spread stakes.The bookies love u if u just back one outcome.
Big sprint handicaps i back 3 or 4.
Big golf tournaments 2 from the morning wave and 2 from the afternoon.I have to agree with Robmcfc golf is the way to make serious money at betting.

Thats the way i do it.
You have to spread stakes.The bookies love u if u just back one outcome.
Big sprint handicaps i back 3 or 4.
Big golf tournaments 2 from the morning wave and 2 from the afternoon.I have to agree with Robmcfc golf is the way to make serious money at betting.
Very hard to predict a winner, but the E/W upto 8th place helps a lot.
I backed Justin Rose at 80/1 each way at this year's Masters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.