Euro 2020 betting thread

Should be at least 100/1, almost always there's one team that crashes completely in the group stage. Bookies are robbing twats.
At much bigger odds it came in at the World Cup in Russia with the likes of Panama included.

Not a sure fire thing but I like being able to celebrate each and every goal.............

Place a tenner on the goalscorer market with Skybet and you a £3 free bet ever time they score.

Very hard to predict a winner, but the E/W upto 8th place helps a lot.
I backed Justin Rose at 80/1 each way at this year's Masters.
I knicked Matsuyama in the masters and Lowry ew in the pga sky bet pay 11 places could nor believe Lowry was 125/1 plays links type courses well.Mind you wish i had been brave like 1 of my pals who had 20 ew Mickleson at 150/1 in the pga

Mrs Toilet Roll running true to form. Asked if she wanted to put a bet on the winning team - outside of England. 'Go on them if i have to watch - put a fiver on Brazil'

After asking the Mrs for a £100 kitty for the tournament i can pay her back VERY quickly with this little beaut
1623445670379.png

Bets so far

£20 on any other Home win for Belgium - loss

£5 Croatia to win - loss

£30 Multiple on Austria and Netherlands to win their game. Cashed out at about £77 return.

I didn't trust the Dutch to defend after they got the 3rd goal.

£3 on 3-0. Loss

£2 on 3-2 when the game was at 1-0. Cashed out about £98 profit for same reason as above.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.