EURO 2020 | General discussion

Who will win Euro 2020?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It tells you all you need to know about the ambition of the fa that Southgate will escape the sack even after his inevitable failure at this tournament.

I think they will get quarter final at best

Just purchased my glossy A2 EURO 2021 wallchart from eBay.
kgJJMbf.gif

NgMrU4E.jpg

Last edited:
Last of the big spenders, I've stuck a quid each on Italy and Spain (I only bet for fun).

These bets are based on NOT backing the obvious favourites (France, Belgium and Portugal) but are more City-inspired.

An English homecoming for Mancini, once again lifting a trophy at Wembley 10 years after the famous FA Cup win. Plus Italy are on a long unbeaten run and have an easy-ish group.

Spain with Laporte, Rodri and Torres likely to be in the first team. Laporte has been waiting for so long for international football that he may have a point to prove and Torressseems to be the man for spectacular goals and hat-tricks.

I found it really weird that England are second favourites to win the Euros.
But then again what do I know compared to the experts at the bookmakers.
C'mon England.

View attachment 18707
It's because you're (presumably) looking at the odds with UK bookmakers. People tend to bet on the team they're supporting, so a lot of money will go on England and bring the odds down. If the odds reflected reality, England would probably be closer to 11/1.

If you looked at (for example) American bookmaker websites, you'd find they're offering England at much higher odds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.