EURO 2020 | General discussion

Who will win Euro 2020?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SPIDERBOY

Didn't see a thread,please merge if there is one.

22 days to go for this and squads are now starting to be announced.
Full list of teams and full schedule in here https://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro-2020/...6773df7faed-1000--euro-2020-all-the-fixtures/

Hopefully a month of great football and all our lot come back unscathed.
Should England top the group they will play the runners up of group F, which consists of Hungary,Portugal,France and Germany.
Should England come 2nd in the group,they will play the runners up of group E,which consists of Spain,Poland,Sweden and Slovakia.
I think Southgate might have his eye on finishing 2nd.
Winner for me is between Spain or Belgium.........Who you lot think will win it?

>> Winner for me is between Spain or Belgium.........Who you lot think will win it?
France. Or Portugal.

If Portugal fucked off the UEFAs biggest money maker from their squad i'd fancy them to win it. Otherwise it's France for me.

Would love to have an England manager who would make the most out of Grealish and Foden playing together. England have got a tasty looking team and it’s only going to improve over the next few years. Mount, Grealish, Foden and Kane is as good as any team across Europe.

Obviously Scotland are winning it and England will do their usual and make a right **** of the whole thing. :)

One part of that isn' t true. Or is it?

No, I'm joking. We will probably not score a single goal and be out at the earliest opportunity, as usual. I can't see England getting by the QF tbh because I don't think Southgate has a fucking clue how to maximise the talent you have. I just hope it is a good tourney.

Laporte, Garcia, Rodri and Torres all in the Spain squad.

Not a single Real Madrid player in the squad, for the first time ever at a major tournament. I know they've been shit but I'm surprised there's no Ramos, even for the experience. Or would he be too disruptive on the bench? Or is Enrique playing club politics?
I mean he's only named 24 players, so there were 2 more spots.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.