EURO 2020 | General discussion

Who will win Euro 2020?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Laporte, Garcia, Rodri and Torres all in the Spain squad.

Not a single Real Madrid player in the squad, for the first time ever at a major tournament. I know they've been shit but I'm surprised there's no Ramos, even for the experience. Or would he be too disruptive on the bench? Or is Enrique playing club politics?
I mean he's only named 24 players, so there were 2 more spots.

More players from City than Barca

One things for sure whoever gets to the later stages it's going to be full of City.

I'm on Portugal @8's ew, Spain I don't think have the depth, England have Southgate, not confident Italy/France or Germany are good enough.

You can't completely rule out Germany both Italy and Belgium have an outside chance of winning it as well.

Belgium still have the majority of their golden generation that made them one of the favourites for the last world Cup and have had a few players come through in problem areas since. However, similarly to southgate, i simply don't rate martinez and believe he will hinder them.

Portugal will do well, England should put in a respectable showing but fall short of their potential. Spain and Germany will go out early, neither are what they were in the last decade.

France to win it. Got the depth all over the pitch, got match winners and whilst Deschamps isn't great, they're used to his approach and know what they are doing with him.

Belgium still have the majority of their golden generation that made them one of the favourites for the last world Cup and have had a few players come through in problem areas since. However, similarly to southgate, i simply don't rate martinez and believe he will hinder them.

Portugal will do well, England should put in a respectable showing but fall short of their potential. Spain and Germany will go out early, neither are what they were in the last decade.

France to win it. Got the depth all over the pitch, got match winners and whilst Deschamps isn't great, they're used to his approach and know what they are doing with him.

Spain to beat France in the final.

Laporte header in the 88th minute. Nailed on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.