EURO 2020 | General discussion

Who will win Euro 2020?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hadn't really thought about Italy much for winning this but just saw they won their last 7 games without conceding a single goal. A solid defence usually wins you things. I think I still have Portugal just as my favourites to win it as they have a lot of talent all over the pitch.

I don't feel confident in England at all. Especially hearing that Southgate has been training using full backs as CB's in a back 5. I really don't get why he goes so defensive when we have a lot of great young attacking talent.
he just cant get out of his defensive mindset , I just hope he gives Mount , Foden and Grealish enough playtime but he wont

Seems pretty clear that the likes of Grealish, Mount and Foden should be in the starting XI, but still expect Southgate to stick with with senior players like Henderson, Sterling and Rashford. Just hope he's brave enough to pick players on merit rather than reputation.

He loves Mount so I'm pretty sure he'll start most games, but if we get all three of those lads on the pitch together I'd be very happy

Seems pretty clear that the likes of Grealish, Mount and Foden should be in the starting XI, but still expect Southgate to stick with with senior players like Henderson, Sterling and Rashford. Just hope he's brave enough to pick players on merit rather than reputation.
It's not that he picks his favourites so much, it's the system.
He is usually negative in his team selection and picks 3 CH's and then 2 DM's, so that automatically means that there is no way Mount, Foden and Grealish would all start even though i would deffo start them.
Let's hope he can actually see what attacking talent he has and proves me wrong.

A front three for England with Foden, Kane and Grealish would be great, with Mount playing behind.

However we all know it will be Sterling, Kane and Rashford starting. Which is why I have little interest in England

The closer it gets, the more my IQ level is plummeting, replaced by a growing, probably misplaced optimism. I must declare, from the off, I'm just over the fucking moon we are there. Then, well, I'm Scottish, so as I write this, drinking wine, I'm getting all, fucking let's get among them. A week ago if I heard an English pundit write us off, I would nod my head, now, I'm like, aye, do you fucking think so ****?

By Monday I will be convinced we are winning the bastard.

The closer it gets, the more my IQ level is plummeting, replaced by a growing, probably misplaced optimism. I must declare, from the off, I'm just over the fucking moon we are there. Then, well, I'm Scottish, so as I write this, drinking wine, I'm getting all, fucking let's get among them. A week ago if I heard an English pundit write us off, I would nod my head, now, I'm like, aye, do you fucking think so ****?

What's your starting lineup likely to be?

What's your starting lineup likely to be?
I have no idea. There are so many wa6s Clark coukd go. Been a lot of clamour from Rangers fans in the media and press to play Gilmour and Patterson, so they will probably start. :)

No, both of them won't start. Tierney, Marshal, Mcginn, Mctomygun, and Robertson definite starts. I would play Turnbull because he's the best we have.

Do we have any games to play like fantasy football or superbru preditor game?

I'm just watching the MOTD Euro preview thing and it got me thinking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.