EURO 2020 | General discussion

Who will win Euro 2020?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not really taken much notice of this imminent tournament and was quietly confident England could do well

but after taking time to look at it in a bit more detail I wouldn’t be at all surprised if we failed to get out of the group without notching up a single win

can’t trust waistcoat to get it right

If they get beat by Croatia and that’s a big if as the Croats are not what they were then it suddenly becomes a problem as the jocks will be well up the game against England and that is by no means an easy game . In theory France should win the tournament quite easily as they never really got out of third gear for the World Cup but I think Spain will have a big tournament.
The Czechs are no pushovers either. Tactially good and solid with tall players to score from set pieces. A bit like us in 2018…

England could top the group or finish last. Depends who Safegate picks and whether we turn up.

Any Blues from Macc going to watch England at Wembley on Sunday?

The Czechs are no pushovers either. Tactially good and solid with tall players to score from set pieces. A bit like us in 2018…

England could top the group or finish last. Depends who Safegate picks and whether we turn up.

Sadly you overrate the Czech team. Awful manager that makes Southgate look adventurous (his idea of enterprising is bringing Vydra on). Poor keeper, even poorer defence. One or two decent players going forward and some promising younger players but there is no real pattern and structure to the play.

I hope they can beat the Scots and not finish bottom of the group. They really should be able to but I doubt it with this manager. Would be nice to avoid any humiliating defeats and anything more than zero points from the group would be a bonus.

Sadly you overrate the Czech team. Awful manager that makes Southgate look adventurous (his idea of enterprising is bringing Vydra on). Poor keeper, even poorer defence. One or two decent players going forward and some promising younger players but there is no real pattern and structure to the play.

I hope they can beat the Scots and not finish bottom of the group. They really should be able to but I doubt it with this manager. Would be nice to avoid any humiliating defeats and anything more than zero points from the group would be a bonus.
Should have won the euros in 2004 tbh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.