EURO 2020 | General discussion

Who will win Euro 2020?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone think we may see a lot of injuries picked up along the way to the final for all nations, considering the amount of games they have all been asked to play due to covid

Reckon the ability to rotate whilst still getting results will be a massive factor

Reactions: mat
I'm looking forward to seeing the handful of players that impress, move to the likes of Everton and West Ham for big money, then flop next season.

Pretty poor standard so far, hopefully get better when the big boys play today

Bit of a euro conundrum I've got. Invading Edinburgh with the ball n chain and fruit of my loins for 3 days.

I'll get there on 29/6 afternoon. So far so good! The winners of Group D are playing 2nd in Group F at 5pm. I'm thinking that'll be England v Germany and similarly thinking the evening's game will be Group E winners v 3rd in A/ B/C/D which might be say Spain v Ukraine.

What do peeps think the games will be on 29th?

Hoping to find a decent restaurant to watch the games in if anyone has any family friendly suggestions!

Bit of a euro conundrum I've got. Invading Edinburgh with the ball n chain and fruit of my loins for 3 days.

I'll get there on 29/6 afternoon. So far so good! The winners of Group D are playing 2nd in Group F at 5pm. I'm thinking that'll be England v Germany and similarly thinking the evening's game will be Group E winners v 3rd in A/ B/C/D which might be say Spain v Ukraine.

What do peeps think the games will be on 29th?

Hoping to find a decent restaurant to watch the games in if anyone has any family friendly suggestions!
Don't predict it mate.

I think waistcoat would be happy with 2nd or 3rd to avoid being knocked out in the 2nd round by a decent team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.