Euro 2020 | Player of the Tournament

Euro 2020 Player of the Tournament?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If we win the tournament it has to go to Sterling. He's carried us. His presence alone has allowed other players to look good by virtue of the attention every opposition defence gives him. Despite that he's still scored the crucial goals and been in constant threatening positions. Unfortunately his pen last night I think has boiled more piss than anything he may ever have done in the past, so whilst he should finally get domestic plaudits I doubt it'll be tournament wide.

Walker or Stonsey. Dani Olmo was good to watch. Insigne also. Raheem shutting up a lot of the doubters too.

Last edited:
If we win the tournament it has to go to Sterling. He's carried us. His presence alone has allowed other players to look good by virtue of the attention every opposition defence gives him. Despite that he's still scored the crucial goals and been in constant threatening positions. Unfortunately his pen last night I think has boiled more piss than anything he may ever have done in the past, so whilst he should finally get domestic plaudits I doubt it'll be tournament wide.
While I’m not a big fan of all this going down easily, it’s amusing how typically English is our reaction.

Imagine Italians or Spaniards wringing their hands at getting through that way? No fcukin way, Pedro.

So you need to get to the final to have a good tournament? You're a fucking bore when it comes to internationals.
A bore because I think the four best players in the tournament are facing each other on Sunday in the final, and the best player in that will likely get the vote, making the final the crucial game?

Good logic!

And a bore when it comes to internationals because I get behind the national team and I’m not bitter about players who don’t happen to play for my club?

Again, good logic!

Raz is in with a shout but it's going to go to Harry Hotspur no matter how well he plays.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.