Euro 2020 qualifying draw

I didn't even know there were Euro qualifiers, I thought the Nations League provided a route to the Euro's and England were already there having reached the semi's.

I didn't even know there were Euro qualifiers, I thought the Nations League provided a route to the Euro's and England were already there having reached the semi's.
England have already qualified along with the other semi finalists and Ireland/Wales etc could end up qualifying through the Nation's League even with a bad campaign if enough of the teams ahead of them in NL finish in qualification spots, it's fairly messed up tbh.

England have already qualified along with the other semi finalists and Ireland/Wales etc could end up qualifying through the Nation's League even with a bad campaign if enough of the teams ahead of them in NL finish in qualification spots, it's fairly messed up tbh.

England still have to qualify, but were we to fuck it up we would have a second bite at the cherry via a play off spot guaranteed by reaching the semi finals of the nations league. Given the group contains Czech Rep, Bulgaria, Kosovo and Montenegro we should finish in the top two and qualify without the need of the play off. The four nations league semi finalist also were drawn in groups of 5 rather than six to keep dates free for that tournaments concluding games. It is a bit of a confusing format to say the least.

UEFA in over complicating picking balls out of a bowl shocker.

I was listening to Irish McNamara at HT in the Islington v Haringey derby and he was describing the exceptions and exemptions that didn't allow for one team to play another. They even had a 'geographical' exemption because Kazakhstan is the back of beyond! With Uefa and FICKFUFA in charge of footy it's a fuckin' wonder it ever survived into the 21st century.

England still have to qualify, but were we to fuck it up we would have a second bite at the cherry via a play off spot guaranteed by reaching the semi finals of the nations league. Given the group contains Czech Rep, Bulgaria, Kosovo and Montenegro we should finish in the top two and qualify without the need of the play off. The four nations league semi finalist also were drawn in groups of 5 rather than six to keep dates free for that tournaments concluding games. It is a bit of a confusing format to say the least.
Ah so in that case it's if the other quarter finalists qualify through the groups, England get their QF playoff spot.

I bet you a drink(you know that is more than one) that we qualify.

You being an Irishman know you having to take me for a drink, may require you selling a kidney. Why not, both will be fucked at the end of it.

I bet you a drink(you know that is more than one) that we qualify.

You being an Irishman know you having to take me for a drink, may require you selling a kidney. Why not, both will be fucked at the end of it.
That's only in Temple Bar.
Can't see you qualifying automatically tbh and there's no guarantee of a playoff spot if you finish third.
You're on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.