Euro 2020

cptaidan88

Ticket window opens today for anyone interested.

The venues are all over Europe, so supporters and their wallets will be tested somewhat.

In the group stages I've applied for one game in Baku, one in Budapest, and then Dublin and Glasgow.

Round of 16 one in Dublin.

Also applied for the final at Wembley but far from confident on that one!

I will Be doing the Budapest game as its not too far from me and it looks like Hungary have a good chance to get there so I will go to Hungary game wherever that is .

I have gone with 2 group games at Wembley and the final.

No doubt it be like champs league ballot and be unsuccessful !

I have gone with 2 group games at Wembley and the final.

No doubt it be like champs league ballot and be unsuccessful !
Don't give up hope if you don't get any tickets first time around, I applied for group and knockout games at Euro2008 and failed to get a single one but 6 weeks before the Final UEFA emailed offering me a Final ticket as I'd made it onto the reserve list and there'd been some cancellations so off to Vienna I went to watch Iniesta, Xavi and Dave beat the Germans.

Is Cardiff hosting any games? Might try going to one or two UK/Ireland based ones.

Is Cardiff hosting any games? Might try going to one or two UK/Ireland based ones.
Sadly not.

London (Wembley) & Glasgow (Hampden Park) are the only ones hosting in the UK. Dublin (Aviva) a little further afield.

On the continent, you've got Amsterdam, Baku, Bilbao, Bucharest, Budapest, Copenhagen, Munich, Rome, and St Petersburg.

If the nation which has a host city qualifies then they will play eitherf 2 or 3 group games in their own country.

Eg England will either play 2 or 3 group games at Wembley, and if one isn't played at Wembley then it will be played at Glasgow.

If they win the group, their route to the Final would then be Dublin (R16), Rome (QF), Wembley (SF), Wembley (F).
If they finish 2nd, Copenhagen, St Petersburg, Wembley, Wembley.
You can finish 3rd and qualify but it gets complicated.

What's the deal with this? I fancy a game or two but not particularly bothered which (e.g fancy Munich in the quarters and one of the last 16). If I apply for loads of games is the ballot done per game (and you then have the option of buying per game or not showing of you succeed in the ballot) or per person (so if you apply for four games you have to take them all or not at all)? If it's the former what's to stop people applying for every game and just picking the ones they want if/when they get lucky? Thanks for info I've had a look but couldn't see anything.

What's the deal with this? I fancy a game or two but not particularly bothered which (e.g fancy Munich in the quarters and one of the last 16). If I apply for loads of games is the ballot done per game (and you then have the option of buying per game or not showing of you succeed in the ballot) or per person (so if you apply for four games you have to take them all or not at all)? If it's the former what's to stop people applying for every game and just picking the ones they want if/when they get lucky? Thanks for info I've had a look but couldn't see anything.
Applied for loads at the last Euro's in France and didn't get any in the first ballot or second ballot. Got a few about a month before it took place. Applied for 3 in Russia and got them all.

A guy I know applied for 15 games at the last Euro's and got them all.

Initially you have to pay for them all but you did get the option to return some or all of them last time.

Personally I'd suggest applying for the games you want to go to. You might get all, some, or none of them but there are other windows for you to try again if you miss out.

Emails about ticket applications have been sent out (or you can check on the portal if you've not had an email yet).

I applied for 6 different games;

Baku (Group Stage)
Budapest (Group Stage)
Dublin (Group Stage)
Glasgow (Group Stage)
Dublin (Round of 16)
London (Final)

I was successful for one game, fucking Baku :(

Emails about ticket applications have been sent out (or you can check on the portal if you've not had an email yet).

I applied for 6 different games;

Baku (Group Stage)
Budapest (Group Stage)
Dublin (Group Stage)
Glasgow (Group Stage)
Dublin (Round of 16)
London (Final)

I was successful for one game, fucking Baku :(

Reminds me of when I applied for loads of tickets for the Olympics in 2012. Successful for one. Football at sodding old trafford ! And then they really rubbed it in by having a second ballot for people who hadn't get any of the tickets they'd applied for and I couldn't enter because I got those!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.