Euro 2024 Bets

Man-chester copperpot

So what have you had/going to have?

I’ve had £10.00 on Germany to win the competition & Mbappe golden boot @ 33/1 (Skybet)

My brother has had Portugal to win the competition & Kane golden boot (unsure of the odds)

Has anyone had England to win it?

Not convinced on Germany winning it, but could just about see the Portual angle.

For me, I think both Spain and Portugal are decent value, as I couldn't back England, and France are a bit too short albeit they are arguably the most likely winners.

Had a small flutter on Germany @5's.

It'll pay for an afternoon couple of beers in the pub and a chippy tea if it's a winner.

If you’re just looking at the outright win market, I personally don’t see any value in the top 5 in the market.

Which leaves Italy, Holland, Belgium and then rank outsiders.

Hard to see much value in any of those either. Possibly Holland slightly overpriced at about 20/1 at a push.

Anyone thinking of Portugal should remember, they are managed by the one who wasted prime opportunities with a really good Belgian team at the peak of their powers.

Does anyone know where I could find the pre tournament odds?

A snippet from it.
dae3615224397dc3af6560b044d57c49.jpg

They’re American odds.

+ 300 = 3/1. + 500 = 5/1 etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.