I'd invest £50m

I'd buy a house for about £10m

I'd build a fuck off garage and buy about 20 cars i've always dreamed of

Then i'd just piss the rest away on whatever i felt like

scall said:
Draw is made at 11pm Friday night, therefore my plan is:

- Ring Chinese takeaway and orders loads
- go to the pub and get semi wasted
- saturday morning, go to the local VW dealership and buy the best Golf (not flashy cars, but I love Golfs) they can get
- helicopter my family down to my sisters down south, all celebrate together
- get the leaking kitchen roof fixed

Long term I'd buy all the neighbours houses, and knock em together in a big complex that looks like different houses from the outside, but are all in fact one.

I'd invest a lot, and buy an office in town so I can turn up and go on Bluemoon and Facebook in suitably posh surroundings

PMSL I can't fault you on any of the above and the final part about buying an office in town is utter genius.

Keep £20 million for myself. Buying a decent house an Aston Martin and a Jaguar XF. Do a bit of travelling with it. City's away fixtures in Europe too.
Buy a box at Wembley.
Buy a workshop for me so I can build my inventions and designs so I don't get bored and drink my life away.
With the rest I'd dish it out. A few million for my mum and dad and sister. Close family and friends a few hundred grand each so they can pay off mortgages and live a comfortable life.
And give to Charity. So many of them to mention.

Other than that I haven't really thought about it.

scall said:
Draw is made at 11pm Friday night, therefore my plan is:

- Ring Chinese takeaway and orders loads
- go to the pub and get semi wasted
- saturday morning, go to the local VW dealership and buy the best Golf (not flashy cars, but I love Golfs) they can get
- helicopter my family down to my sisters down south, all celebrate together
- get the leaking kitchen roof fixed

Long term I'd buy all the neighbours houses, and knock em together in a big complex that looks like different houses from the outside, but are all in fact one.

I'd invest a lot, and buy an office in town so I can turn up and go on Bluemoon and Facebook in suitably posh surroundings
But with £82m in the bank would you really risk it in the helicopter ? See I'd start thinking of the rich list who've tragically died in private helicopter crashes and then think I've got all this money and can't risk it. But then you think but I could easily be killed in the car or even walking so you have to stay home. Best not winning it mate, it just creates paranoia and too many issues.

:-)

First of all have several meetings with several different banks and decide which account suits me, I would then earn about 20 M in interest over the course of several years. Have a fucking major shopping spree buy whatever the fuck i wanted, Buy a new range rover and a Ferrari. Buy a house in Wilmslow for a few million. Buy a house in Marbella for a few million. Buy a house in Florida for a few million. Buy a house in Barbados for a few million. Spunk a few million on shit. Tell my mum and dad to pack their jobs in and fund them. Give my sister £30,000 and help her out. Give my cousins £10,000 each. Give aunty and uncle £30,000. I would then buy a Nandos resteraunt soley for myself and guests that was open 24 hrs whenever i wanted. Buy a box at city. Eat out every day/night. Hire PA to schedule my day to day activities. Give money to Cancer research. After about 25 years the spending money would dry up, so i would sell the house in Florida for a few million. Can you imagine it ? I would also give Ric a few bob to make this site the best fan site in the world.

Give a shit load to charity
Invest a few million in houses which I would then fix up and rent out
Sort out a big boarding holiday for the winter
Pay off family members mortgages
Buy a ridiculously nice house
Get my driving test done, but still drive round in the Punto I have atm ;)
Go on a massive shopping spree
Follow City across europe and all the way to Dublin

Buy Stockport County and turn it into City's youth reserves team. I dunno what I'd do with the other £81,999,980.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.