Euro Millions £82,000,000

Treat family and friends

Make sure my parents never have to work again

Travel the world

Whilst on travels buy a number of properties in the places I liked

Give some to cancer research and cystic fibrosis charities

Spend lots of time skiing, possibly buy a helicopter so I can go hele skiing.

Whack the rest in the bank and try to live off the interest whilst finding something constructive to do with my time

i'd spunk the lot. money ruins people, i'd happily let it ruin me. i'd wouldn't invest a penny.

buy my gf whatever she wants, buy myself a lambo, move aboard, buy a villa & give shed loads to my family

Thes will seriously ruin my weekend.
I am about to head out to the cricket clubs agm and will be hungover tomorrow so unable to drive to Belfast to pick up my cheque, then on Sunday I will be having a few strongbow watching City beat the toon, so will be hungover on monday and unable to drive to Belfast to pick up my cheque.
I am scared to work out the amount of interest i will be missing out on due to not being able to get my cheque until Tuesday, and then waiting for it to clear will be another nightmare.
I almost wish now that i am not destined to get the 5 numbers and two lucky lucky stars.
Anyone want to buy the winning ticket for £50 million cash?

citytill1die84 said:
I'd go live in Las Vegas and kill myself drinking everyday :)

How can you kill yourself every day? Surely you can do it once only.

bluecm said:
everyone is so confident at work there is talk of drafting out some sort of syndicate agreement.

the receptionist who gets the tickets is a scouser so im not expecting to see penny one ;)

at my work, we have a syndicate which started this time last year. at the mo we have 500 notes in bank. but this week we have 138 tickets for tonight. pray for us lads

LOL

Invest around £60m, buy a swanky flat in Manchester and/or a nice pad out in Prestbury/Mere/Alderley Edge (interesting to see what the horsey set make of me!), a BMW X5, a box at COMS and one at Wembley (just in case!) and perhaps a couple of holiday boltholes in America and Cyprus or the Canaries. The rest I'd keep for petty cash. What rate of interest could you get on £60m anyway? Say 5% net; that would bring in around £3m after the first year or, if you prefer, sixty grand a week. And that's not counting the remainder of the cash after you've bought your houses, cars and various luxuries. I could live on that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.