Euro Qualifiers Nov’19

The dearth of English centre halves is alarming. Maguire, Stones, Mings and Keane are all average

A few random and rambling thoughts after watching England. Harry Kane, despite all his goals, is about as athletic and mobile as me and I'll be 61 next April. Let's hope the scum pay 200 million for him next summer. Tyrone Mings looks like a barman who won a competition to play for England. Phil Foden should be a first pick for City and England. Muric should be our back up keeper and Bravo should be on the first banana boat back to South America.

Lost interest at around 5 minutes 20 seconds when the commentator stated that Raheem had hardly been in the game

I did. But they don't stand out, really. That's the norm. Actual compliments are a shock.
I thought those were the ones you were talking about, as any compliments from him directed at Raheem, backhanded or otherwise, are a shock. ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.